Discover a natural way to postpone or achieve a pregnancy…the Art of Natural Family Planning® is based on an awareness of a woman’s fertility. It’s medically safe, 99% effective in postponing pregnancy, very low cost, often has a positive effect on the couple’s marriage, and is morally acceptable to all major religions.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Parenting without screaming...

I found this excellent parenting advice on the Faith and Family online magazine/blog. I have found their blog to be helpful in connecting with other catholic parents and learning better parenting skills. The following post is about when we scream/yell too much and some strategies to control our anger, such as prayer. The article also contains some suggestions for creative discipline, instead of yelling.

http://www.faithandfamilylive.com/magazine/yell_no_more/

I know there are days when I yell far too much and seem unable to think of another way to handle the situation. One reason I am posting this link is so that I can go back and read it if I need to! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment